For GrimoireLab, any system that stores data relevant for analyzing state of software development is a software development repository. GrimoireLab supports many of them, from simple chats to code review platforms and many more.
- Code: Git
- Ticket/Issues: Bugzilla, BugzillaREST, Github, GitLab, Jira, Phabricator, Redmine, Pagure
- Code Review: Gerrit
- Containers/Packaging: DockerHub, crates
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Puppetforge, functest
- Wiki: Confluence, MediaWiki
- Questions and Answer Forums: Askbot, Discourse, Stack Exchange, KitSune
- Mailing Lists: Pipermail, NNTP, HyperKitty, Groupsio, mbox
- Chats: Slack, Telegram, Supybot, RocketChat, Mattermost, Gitter
- Meetings/Events: Meetup, Mozillaclub, remo
- Social Networks: Twitter
- Others: RSS, Cocom, Colic, Weblate, google_hits, Dockerdeps, dockersmells
We also support other data sources. You can check it out chaoss/grimoirelab - community components.